The department was established in 2008. Its purpose is to offer a complete and comprehensive services related to commissioning of circuit-breakers and other equpment that facilities to work with gas-SF6.
Operations that we perform:
- Assembly and disassembly of the circuit breaker;
- Mechanical adjustment;
- Air Evacuation, Cleansing / Filtering, Refilling of SF6;
- Commissioning and measurements;
- Issuing protocol;
We own last generation quipment for testing and handling SF6 gas..
- Recovery and liquid storage of SF6 (Sulfur Hexafluoride) gas from insulated equipment;
- Cleansing / filtering of SF6 during the recovery / storage process;
- Refilling of SF6 into enclosed equipment containing SF6;
- Cleansing / filtering of SF6 during the refilling process;
- Air Evacuation using the on board vacuum pump;
- Check with leak detector;
Breaker analyzer system TM 1600 / MA61
- Systhem that measures a circuit breakers timing cycle. The timing channels record closings and opening of main contacts, resistors contacts and voltage contacts.
It can measure and calculate contact paths and the speeds at which breaker contacts operate as well as the current in operating coils.